Neil McGrath on YouTube   Neil McGrath on Vimeo   Neil McGrath on uStream   Neil McGrath on Soundcloud   Neil McGrath on Bandcamp   Neil McGrath on ReverbNation   Neil McGrath on LastFM   Neil McGrath on Twitter   Neil McGrath on Facebook   Neil McGrath on Google+   Neil McGrath on MySpace   Neil McGrath on Bebo  

Monday, 23 January 2012

WLR interviews with Billy McCarthy & Ian Noctor

I've uploaded 2 of the radio interviews I did last week onto my Soundcloud page...

Neil McGrath - DeiseAM Interview 2012-01-16 by NMcG

Neil McGrath - Noctor Til 6 Interview 2012-01-19 by NMcG

...myself and Richie Hayes [@richiehayes2012] did a quick phone interview with Billy McCarthy on the morning after my blind audition was shown on TV and I did a few more interviews at the station on Wednesday...so far I only have the interview with Ian Noctor from that day but I will post the rest as soon as I can get the audio files...

No comments:

Post a Comment